Sunday, 31 January 2016

Clemson going to the National Championship!

So ... I was watching the Orange Bowl on TV (while my parents were watching it in Miami).  We saw our Clemson Tigers win!!  Then, we started planning to make the trek to AZ to see them play the National Championship!  We were so proud of the way they played and gave their all this season!  We are so proud to be Tigers!  My dad and I both graduated from Clemson and our blood runs orange! :)  My brother got to drive over from LA and it was a wonderful time together!  Love being with my family!  I missed my girls and hubby (although he has tried to convert them to Wolfpack fans ... boo!) :)  I believe the girls had a lot of fun with Daddy and they said they even cheered the Tigers on in the first quarter!  Below are pics from our fun adventure around Phoenix!  Great job Tigers, maybe next year!!



Love time with this family I was blessed with!


My tiger hat got quite a bit of attention and lots of love from other fellow Clemson fans!!  


Got some good time with Ben ... wish he was closer, but he loves California!

My mom loves Panera and the day is off to a good start if one is nearby. :)  Love time with my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment